Schedule A Free Estimate!
Prior to construction, we will discuss the installation process and the project schedule with you.
- Severe weather may delay construction. We take extra precaution to ensure that your home is not ex-posed to elements.
- We will obtain a building permit and review all local HOA and building codes prior to construction and ensure that code guidelines and safety standards are followed.
- Your driveway will need to be available during construction. Move all vehicles you need to use out of the garage and no vehicles in drive on the days of construction.
- Material will be delivered to your roof or on the ground prior to construction.
- Your satellite dish will be detached during roof re-placement. We will reattach it using exact mounting points. In the event you lose reception your satellite service provide can reconnect.
- Please move all loose items from shelves and walls such as pictures mirrors, plates, figurines, etc. Nailing will cause vibration that can damage items
- The perimeter of your home will be tarped to protect it from roofing debris. Move grills, patio furniture and potted plants away from the perimeter. Inform project manager of extra protection needed for shrubs potted plants and trees.
- Occasionally power tools will be used to replace decking or install vents, etc. Use of a outside power outlet may be required.
- Nails and loose waste material will be picked after and during construction process including the use of a magnetic roller.
- We will walk the property with you after each phase on restoration process and address your concerns.
Centennial - 720-338-7777
Colorado Springs - 719-357-5578
Fort Worth - 817-229-9799
Dallas - 469-900-0715
Let's Get Started!
Submit Your Info Above!
We'll Be In Touch Shortly!